About Digital Go Where
Digital Go Where was founded in 2021 with the intent of providing personalized growth plans to Startups and SME companies across diverse industries.
We develop messaging that engages the audience, capture leads via building funnels and trend websites on Google search results and social media.
Location: Kota (Rajasthan)
Digital Go Where is looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Marketer preferred in the finance niche. Candidates should be experts in building lead funnels, website content, blogs, and social media copy, understand each platform’s nuances, advantages, and shortcomings, and build content formulating a marketing campaign strategy.
What You'll Do
- Creating fresh new website content
- Responsible for reviewing our existing client’s website content to ensure that all web content/blogs are up-to-date and adhere to search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and research and implement new SEO trends (keywords, content body, title, meta description)
- Conduct SEO Keyword research using SEMrush, UberSuggest, ahref etc.
- Manage projects with the design team to build infographics, social media images, and other marketing collaterals;
- Manage multiple content calendars and liaise with a pool of freelance writers
- Ensure all content on-brand is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice;
- Work with front-end developers to publish essential blogs and articles on WordPress;
- Manage social media calendar and thought leadership content monthly for multiple clients
- Research trending topics and create relevant blogs and events;
- Know content marketing strategies and tools to make campaigns more successful.
- Any other ad-hoc content projects
What We’re Looking For
- Strong in conceptualization and content direction
- Experience in B2B content writing is a plus
- Knowledge of SEM and SEO techniques for content optimization
- Well-versed in digital marketing and social media
- Highly responsible and able to work under pressure
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders and colleagues, while always maintaining a team-oriented approach.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- A great learning environment