Growth Marketing Manager
About Digital Go Where
Digital Go Where was founded in 2021 with the intent of providing personalized growth plans to Startups and SME companies across diverse industries.
We develop messaging that engages the audience, capture leads via building funnels and trend websites on Google search results.
Location: Kota (Rajasthan)
We are looking for an experienced growth marketing manager responsible for building highly effective growth marketing strategies.
As you lead Growth Marketing, you will create, launch and manage innovative marketing initiatives and apply best in market measurement metrics to aggressively generate and increase demand. Your responsibilities include shaping and executing highly effective growth strategies on paid media, social networks and organic channels such as SEM/SEO/CRM/programmatic and implementing performance analytics and measurements. You will lead the marketing technology team to roll out scalable automated campaigns and drive the use of innovative growth techniques.
What You'll Do
- You would be responsible for the marketing strategy and end-to-end campaign execution.
- As you do this, you would work with cross-functional teams and vendors (product, backend, etc) to establish a growth marketing roadmap and digital marketing strategies; plan marketing campaigns and supervise delivery and optimization.
- A key part of your value addition will be via bringing about marketing innovation and thought leadership by being the expert and driver for growth marketing; stay on top of the latest Google/Facebook/ad networks features and technologies; drive pilot campaigns with new features/products; test and scale for robust growth.
- You would bring in your excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, email, social media, tying marketing programs to ROI metrics, and more
- Experience with digital asset creation, campaign reporting, and data analysis
- Your ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team must be a strong team player with ownership and focused on delivering results with high standards
- You would always take the lead in starting up initiatives.
- You are always game to go above and beyond in delivering superlative results every day.
What We’re Looking For
- 8-12 years of experience in Digital performance management and growth marketing
- Thrives and deliver results in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, derive meaning from data and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing through digital channels, including: email, paid and organic social media, etc.
- Proactive in problem solving, liaising and following up with team members across different countries
- Experience in running campaigns with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Google Ads Manager, Google Display & Video 360, Google Studio, Google Tag Manager
- Able to use tools such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent organisational skills including planning, prioritizing and executing projects in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangement
- A great learning environment